Eliminate Super Lice:
The RID® MAX Complete Lice Removal Kit is an easy to use system that contains pesticide-free RID® MAX Solution, the RIDvantage® Comb and the RID® Home Lice, Bedbug and Dust Mite Spray. The patented RIDvantage® comb is 100% effective at eliminating lice and super lice, including their eggs as demonstrated in a laboratory combing study by trained testers.
3 EASY STEPS FOR REMOVAL
For external use only. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not use if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients. If swallowed, seek medical help immediately.
- Apply RID MAX solution liberally to dry or wet hair to make combing easier. You may use a regular, wide-tooth comb to help detangle hair.
- Use towels to protect eyes from solution and to prevent clothes from getting wet.
REMOVE WITH RIDVANTAGE® COMB
- Use the RIDvantage® comb to remove lice and eggs.
- Lift a 1–2 inch section of hair, placing the comb as close to the scalp as possible since newly laid eggs are found near the roots of hair.
- Begin combing, gently pushing the teeth of the comb firmly from the roots to the ends of the hair.
- Comb through this section of hair to the end. Wipe lice or eggs from the comb with a tissue or paper towel. Discard used tissues and paper towels in a sealable, plastic bag and dispose at the end of treatment.
- Pin back this section of hair and continue combing through another 1–2 inch section repeating until all lice and eggs are removed.
- After you have combed and pinned the entire head, remove all hair clips or bobby pins and rinse hair thoroughly with water.
- You may wash with regular shampoo to remove any remaining solution.
- Recheck hair 7-10 days later and repeat the process with RID® MAX Complete Lice Removal Kit if necessary. The RID® MAX Complete Lice Removal Kit may be safely used as often as needed.
- Machine wash all clothes, towels, hats, hair ribbons, scarves, coats, and bed linens in hot water [above (54'C (130'F))]. Dry in high heat for at least 20 minutes.
- Items that cannot be washed (bedspreads, blankets, pillows, stuffed toys, etc.) should be dry-cleaned or sealed in a plastic bag for 4 weeks, then removed outdoors and shaken out very hard before using again.
- Combs and brushes should be soaked in hot water [above (54"C (130'F))] for at least 10 minutes.
- Use RID® Home Lice, Bedbug, and Dust Mite Spray to kill lice and eggs on mattresses, furniture, car interiors, and other non-washable items. Do not use on the head or body.
- Vacuum all carpets, mattresses, upholstered furniture, and car seats that may have been used by affected people.
- Inspect additional family members who may have been exposed to lice for at least 2 weeks.