Eliminate Super Lice:
The RID MAX Lice Removal Kit is a pesticide free, easy-to-use system that is 100% effective at getting RID of lice, super lice and eggs.*
*Based on laboratory combing study by trained testers
5 EASY STEPS FOR REMOVAL
For external use only. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not use if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients. If swallowed, seek medical help immediately.
- Apply RID MAX solution liberally to dry or wet hair to make combing easier. You may use a regular, wide-tooth comb to help detangle hair.
- Use towels to protect eyes from solution and to prevent clothes from getting wet.
REMOVE WITH RIDVANTAGE® COMB
- Use the RIDvantage® comb to remove lice and eggs.
- Lift a 1–2 inch section of hair, placing the comb as close to the scalp as possible since newly laid eggs are found near the roots of hair.
- Begin combing, gently pushing the teeth of the comb firmly from the roots to the ends of the hair.
- Comb through this section of hair to the end. Wipe lice or eggs from the comb with a tissue or paper towel. Discard used tissues and paper towels in a sealable, plastic bag and dispose at the end of treatment.
- Pin back this section of hair and continue combing through another 1–2 inch section repeating until all lice and eggs are removed.
- After you have combed and pinned the entire head, remove all hair clips or bobby pins and rinse hair thoroughly with water.
- You may wash with regular shampoo to remove any remaining solution.
RECHECK FOR LICE AND EGGS
- Recheck hair 7–10 days later and repeat the process with RID MAX Lice Removal Kit if necessary.
- The RID MAX Lice Removal Kit may be safely used as often as needed.
- Wash all clothes, towels, hats, scarves, coats, and bed linens in hot water (above 130ºF). Dry in high heat for at least 20 minutes. Items that cannot be washed may be dry cleaned or sealed in a plastic bag for 2 weeks.
- Combs and brushes should be disinfected in hot water (above 130ºF) for at least 10 minutes. Place stuffed toys in plastic bags and seal them for 2 weeks.
- Use RID Home Lice, Bedbug, and Dust Mite Spray (sold separately) to kill lice and eggs on mattresses, furniture, car interiors, and other non-washable items. Do not use on head or body.
- Inspect additional family members who may have been exposed to lice for at least 2 weeks.